Bonnie's awesome Blog

My NEW wonderful awesome as blog about ME

6 leavers dinner! :)

December8

Next week on Thursday I have my leavers dinner! I am really excited!

I have a really pretty dress that came from Tailand! It is blue  and crimped all the way through! It has a flower pattern that goes down one side!
I have seen nearly everyone elses dresses and they are really pretty!

the leavers dinner is a dinner for everyone leaving the school in that year ( year 6′s). In addition to the Leavers dinner we get t-shirts and on the last day of school we get to leave earlier!  As well as being exciting it is really scary because we are going to different schools next year! I am moving to a different city and Jacinda is moving to anothe STATE! How scary!  Anyways I and the rest of my friends are super duper EXCITED!

Do you have a exciting event coming up? comment and tell me if you do! ;) Bonnie!

by posted under Bonnie, personal, School | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“6 leavers dinner! :)”

1. December 8th, 2011 at 10:57 pm       alexandrav110gs Says:

Hi,

I love your blog it is very unique.
    Come visit my blog at http://www.alexandrav110gs.edublogs.org

Alexandra

2. December 11th, 2011 at 4:04 am       Laura H Says:

Hi Bonnie!!
    I just LOVE your blog!! It is SO cool!!
    I have my own blog, and it would be awesome if you had a look and maybe tell people about it because not many people know about my blog :/ Your blog is so popular you are really lucky to be in the edublog awards!!! But you deserve it!! YOUR BLOG IS EPIC!! :D :D :D
    THANKS!!
    Laura
    Link to my blog: http://laurasblogg.weebly.com/blog.html

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Whats the time mr wolf?

Where in the world

rm_f1st('3','220','true','true','007eff','3quhwmtpl08','true','007eff'); rm_f1st('5','220','true','false','000000','5wykh2ius80','true','ff007e');

Flag Counter!

Schools over in…

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

MY MONSTER!!!

My fav songs at the moment!

Click it, you know you want to…

singing things

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('03adfa79-3a2e-4a24-9c55-e050b562620f');Get the Singing horses widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
body {cursor: url(http://www.myspacecursor.net/cow/cow0.ani); }
Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments

My pet!! SPIDOON

Scribble bar!

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('6f90e703-3caa-42ad-ae65-e132f28693c7');Get the Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

About Me:

Hey! My name is Bonnie and this is a page to learn all about me!                                                                                                                                                                                I turned 12 on 21st April 2011 and I go to a school in Northern Tasmania.

I have one brother who is 9 turning 10, I have one cat (Mitto but better known Middy).

My hobbies are Dancing, Swimming, Diving, Shopping Netball and hanging with all my besties!!!

I hope you enjoy my blog and posts!!!